The development of highly effective biologics was preceded by research efforts over several decades. Advances in immunopathogenetic and molecular genetic analyses contributed significantly to the generation of these innovative system therapeutics. The Guenter Goerz Memorial Lecture of this year’s annual meeting of the Working Group for Dermatological Research was dedicated to this topic and spanned from milestones of psoriasis research to the biologics available today.
This content is machine-translated. Please contact us if you need professional translation services.
- Mirjam Peter, M.Sc.
- DERMATOLOGIE PRAXIS
You May Also Like
- Cardiovascular risk in IBD
- Microplastics in kidneys and urine
- Asthma and psyche
- 5 min
- COPD: Update for the primary care physician
- 6 min
- 7 min
- Atopic dermatitis: choice of systemic therapy option
- Do low carb diets harm the heart?
- 3 min
- Cardiovascular events in CKD