The sex-specific atypical clinical presentation of acute coronary syndrome and the sex-specific outcomes of cardiovascular disease in women are well known. The aim of this training article is to analyze possible differences between men and women presenting to certified German chest pain centers (CPUs).
This content is machine-translated. Please contact us if you need professional translation services.
- Dr. med. Stephan Settelmeier
- Prof. Dr. med. Frank Breuckmann
You May Also Like
- Cardiovascular risk in IBD
- Microplastics in kidneys and urine
- Asthma and psyche
- 5 min
- COPD: Update for the primary care physician
- 6 min
- 7 min
- Atopic dermatitis: choice of systemic therapy option
- Do low carb diets harm the heart?
- 3 min
- Cardiovascular events in CKD