In recent years, the treatment spectrum for patients with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) has expanded significantly. Based on the recognition that chronic and untreated inflammation adversely affects disease progression, early drug intervention and intensive monitoring are nowadays advocated to prevent complications.
This content is machine-translated. Please contact us if you need professional translation services.
- Mirjam Peter, M.Sc.
- HAUSARZT PRAXIS
You May Also Like
- Cardiovascular risk in IBD
- Microplastics in kidneys and urine
- Asthma and psyche
- 5 min
- COPD: Update for the primary care physician
- 6 min
- 7 min
- Atopic dermatitis: choice of systemic therapy option
- Do low carb diets harm the heart?
- 3 min
- Cardiovascular events in CKD